8 Best Holiday Boho Babe Gift Ideas Under $200
In the midst of the craziness of the holiday season, we’re always grateful for the bohemian babes in our lives. They’re the easy going free spirits with wild, wandering, carefree style. Their style is inspired by the 1960s, their music tastes are classic (think The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin), they shop at Anthropologie and they wear Free People, Stone Cold Fox, and For Love & Lemons. Below, we’ve compiled the best gifts for any bohemian babe this holiday season. Read on for the 8 best holiday boho babe gift ideas under $200!
1. A gorgeous lace bodysuit that goes with everything in her closet.
Elsa Lace Bodysuit from Stone Cold Fox
2. An intoxicating perfume with signature notes of patchouli, sweet orange, and lemongrass.
Karma Perfume from Lush
3. A unique record player for playing her favorite vinyl records.
Crosley X UO Keepsake Embossed Portable USB Vinyl Record Player from Urban Outfitters
4. A crystal ball that doubles as a paperweight for boho chic style at the office.
ETHEREAL. Large Crystal Ball & Stand from Regal Rose
5. A necklace with an amethyst stone in a beautiful purple.
FLORENCE. Amethyst Pendulum Necklace from Regal Rose
6. The perfect holiday dress that she’ll want to wear year round.
Much Ado Mini Dress from Free People
7. A place for her to display her favorite chains and crystals.
Radial Jewelry Stand from Anthropologie
8. A colorful scarf to keep her warm.
Rainbow Tassel Scarf By Caroline Kaufman from Anthropologie