- By Fax + (1) 888 841 7051
- By E-mail [email protected]
- By Phone (Toll Free) + (1) 888 871 4125
*Please always remember to reference your account number when ordering.
Minimum Order is 250.00CAD per order per delivery per address
STANDARD PACKAGING: PARFAIT products are primarily packaged with an PARFAIT hanger and in an PARFAIT poly-bag. There is a hangtag and UPC tag on each garment. PARFAIT products are primarily packaged with a Parfait hanger and in a Parfait poly-bag. There is a Parfait hangtag and UPC tag on each garment.
LEAD TIME & DELIVERY
FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY ITEMS:
Orders are processed and shipped out within 3 business days once payment is confirmed.
FOR INITIAL DELIVERY OF NEW ITEMS:
Please contact our regional office, or e-mail [email protected], or our regional sales representatives to get initial delivery schedule of new items.
- No payment terms are available for companies established less than 1 year;
- Standard payment terms of Net 30 days is available for approved customer accounts only.
- We DO NOT accept COD.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA / MASTERCARD / DISCOVERCARD / AMEX), Check, Paypal and Bank Wire Transfer.
- Our Paypal Account: [email protected]
- Our Bank Info:
Name of the Bank: RBC Royal Bank #5 & Cambie Branch
Bank Address: 1-11600 Cambie Road Richmond BC V6X 1L5, Canada
Beneficiary Name: Parfait Lingerie LTD
Account Number: 1006238
Beneficiary Address: 150-10451 Shellbridge Way Richmond BC V6X 2W8, Canada
Bank Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
ABA Number: 021000021
- Mail checks to the following address:
150-10451 Shellbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2W8
- Credit Card Payment: Please contact our Accounting Department at [email protected] or + (1) 888 871 4125 Ext 220
PROMOTIONAL, SALE AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS
PARFAIT occasionally has sale promotions and items to offer at discounted prices. If interested, contact our regional sale representative for information on styles, pricing and availability or [email protected]
- No additional discounts apply.
- Sale products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All discounted items are sold as packaged.
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP) POLICY
From time to time, PARFAIT reviews how it’s products are represented, advertised and sold. PARFAIT actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its reselling partners. To that end, we have revised the policies and guidelines regarding how authorized resellers can advertise PARFAIT brand products. Our MAP Policy is aimed at preserving the brand’s positioning and image, and not to allow advertising practice that promote our brand products on a basis of pricing primarily, as this is detrimental to the resellers service and support efforts and the competitive position of PARFAIT and its brands. If you need a copy of our MAP Policy please contact our regional sale representative or us at [email protected]
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges unless free shipping is offered, subject to approval.
- Customers are responsible for freight charges if special delivery or express shipping services are requested;
- Customers are responsible for the freight charges of returned goods.
In the event your shipment from PARFAIT is delayed and/or damaged by the freight carrier, please follow the instructions listed below to ensure proper reimbursement. DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT or you will lose your right to file a claim. Please contact our office within 24 hours of receiving your delayed/damaged order to receive your claim number.
- When the product is delivered, note any box damage on the air-bill.
- If interior damage is suspected, unpack the damaged boxes while the carrier is still present to show them any interior damage.
- Record the damage on the air-bill and call the courier to report the damage. Be prepared to give the air-bill number to their representative and the dollar amount of damage. Be sure to get the name of the representative you speak with for your records.
- Once your claim has been filed, notify PARFAIT by contacting our office:
By Fax +(1) 888 841 7051
By E-mail [email protected]
By Phone + (1) 888 871 4125
- HELPFUL HINT: Taking photos of the damaged product is an excellent way to support your claim.
- NOTE: No matter what transportation method is used, PARFAIT is not liable for any damaged shipments. PARFAIT will ship all freight-claim replacement orders at the expense of the customer.
RETURNS / REPLACEMENT / REFUND
Returns or replacements of goods are only available for products that have quality problems. Customers must notify PARFAIT for any quality problem of products within 30 days after the Ship Date. No returns or replacement requests are acceptable for products received more than 30 days. For all return/replacement requests, customer must submit Return/Replacement Authorization Form directly to PARFAIT by contacting our office via phone, fax or e-mail. No PARFAIT sales representative has the authority to approve any return/replacement for any products or reason. When calling for return/replacement authorization, please have the following information ready: store name and address, account number, style number, size, color, quantity, reason for return and the invoice number on which the returned/replaced product were originally billed. No returns will be accept for all on sale, promotional and discounted merchandise.
- Do a quality check for the goods received within 30 days from the day the goods was received;
- Take pictures of any defective part of any defective goods (at least 1 picture per item);
- E-mail the pictures of the defective goods to [email protected] along with Return/Replacement Authorization Form, must fill out store name and address, account number, style number, size, color, quantity, reason for return and the invoice number;
- PARFAIT will evaluate the return request based on your provided information and issue a Returns Authorization Number (RA#) for the request;
- PARFAIT will issue store credit or send replacement for the defective goods.
NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE!
Please do not send the defective goods back to us unless requested by us.
If we request you to send the defective goods back to us, each package sent for return/replacement must have the return/replacement authorization number (RA#) provided by PARFAIT clearly marked on the outside of the package.
Returns are to be ship to the following locations:
Return & Replacement
17300 Railroad Street
City of Industry, CA 91748, USA.
T: + (1) 888 871 4125
F: + (1) 888 841 7051
E-mail: [email protected]
Please follow the following procedure to return the goods to our LA office:
1) Mark “Return Goods Imported from USA” on the item description on the shipping label or document.
2) Put this HS code “9801.00.26” on the shipping label or document
3) Click “USA Origin Being Returned to Sender” if the shipping label or document has this box.
4) put $1 as the whole shipping Value (due to those are return items)
Merchandise will be returned at customer’s expense if returned without prior approval; if the return authorization number is not clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please be aware that returned goods will only be accepted, if and only if, the merchandise matches the original request in quantity, size, style or color and is in condition at sale. (For example: On Hanger, In poly bag, UPC Price Tag with MSRP tab attached).
All cancelled orders, refused shipments or any returns except in the instance of defective merchandise or shipping errors, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
Currently, PARFAIT does not offer cooperative advertising.
RETAILERS WHO SELL VIA CATALOGUE OR WEBSITE
We strongly recommend that customers contact PARFAIT or our regional sales representatives prior to selecting products for inclusion in mail-order catalogue, brochures or web sites to confirm that the product(s) will continue to be available for the life of the publication. In some instances, product, color or size selection may discontinue without prior notice.
A free PARFAIT Product CD is available upon request.
Images of our product are available for use on your internet website. Product images of new items are generally release one month prior to the initial delivery of the items. Please contact our regional offices or our sales representatives for the releasing time of product images of each item and request that a Product CD to be sent to you. We do not allow copying our images from our web site or printed catalogs and literature. PARFAIT does not offer compensation for web site services including, but not limited to, placement fees and graphic design.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, text and images are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property of PARFAIT. All other trademarks are the property of their perspective owners. Nothing may be use, reuse, modify or distribute for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of PARFAIT.